Beauty Outlet Haul


I mentioned in my here that you can grab Stila Cosmetics very cheaply if you're lucky in TK Maxx. Although some Stila products have to be a miss for me, I picked up all of these Stila products for only £15. They came in a "Christmas" gift set. The set contained a black and a brown eyeliner pencil, a cream blush/lip stain, a gold eyeshadow and a lipgloss. 

Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara used to be my absolute favourite, so I picked it up to see whether or not it would live up to old expectations. I don't remember the brush being sooooo big, but the formula indeed aids the length of my lashes. 

Leichner Camera Clear Tinted Foundation is something I have seen promoted a few times for dry skin. I picked up "Blend of Porcelain" and "Blend of Chestnut" to contour and to mix to find my perfect shade. They blend really well but stay clear if you have oily skin! These have an extremely, almost "wet" feel on the skin. You only need a little bit - which is great!

The last thing I picked up was these false lashes. They reminded me very much of Ardell's demi-whispies and were only a couple of pounds. 

Lots of love, Emily xx

Share:

0 comments