What's In My Makeup Bag?


I never really carry a makeup bag around with me. It just bulks up my bag and is never something I really tend to reach for when I do take it out, anyway. For longer days and work, though, a few essentials are a must.

Mac's Studio Fluid Fix is my go-to foundation. I literally have three back-ups just incase I loose one or unexpectedly run out. It's so easy to touch up with my fingers, but for more precise areas (under the eye or ugly lil spotties, I carry this flat concealer brush from EcoTools. 

Also for my face, I carry around this beautifully packaged Nars Laguna Bronzer. It's easily buildable and great for either warming up my complexion after adding more foundation, or for adding a subtle contour. It's also great to great a cleavage, girls! This came with a great lil' ittie bitte ITA Kabuki brush. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit literally contains everything you need regarding powder for when you're on the go. From blushes, to highlights to bronzers. The powders apply beautifully, and again from EcoTools I just carry around this full powder brush. I should probably mention that these brushes come as a cute little set and are fantastic - especially for travel! 

Last but not least, I always carry around a lippie. For days I'm wanting to feel a little better about my life I carry around this little beauty from Tom Ford. It feels frigging great on the lips and looks amazing both on and in the tube. 

What do you carry?

Lots of love, Emily. 

Share:

0 comments