AEOS Review


AEOS stands for Active Energised Organic Skincare. What are my thoughts?

The AEOS Optimal Essentials Blue Skincare Kit(*) claims to contain everything required for the perfect morning and evening skin care routines. AEOS recommend that your routines consist of three stages: Renewal, Rebalance and Replenish. 

For your morning routine, AEOS recommend using the Gentle Cleansing Lotion and the Dew Facial Wash, followed by the Energising Conditioner and Refreshing Hydrating Mist. To finish, you should use the Enriched Moisturiser. 

For your evening routine, AEOS suggest using the Cleansing Oil De Maq and the Dew Facial Wash. To replenish, use the Refreshing Hydrating Mist and finally follow with the Enriched Moisturiser and the Realive Serum. 

The kit also contains Body Shower Gel and Body Lotion. 

I tried the regime for two days before I had an allergic reaction and had to stop using the products. A few things I will say about the routine is this: it's intense. Very intense. I don't know of anyone who uses this many products a day. My skin never really felt much cleaner in the time that I used it, either. Another major thing I noticed is that while one or two of the products smell nice, the majority have a rather mouldy smell to them. 

For me, these products are a miss. Disregarding the reaction, I could never justify so much money on such an intense and smelly skincare regime. Have you tried the AEOS products?

Share:

0 comments