EVENING/WEEKEND EYE


I absolutely love trying out new makeup looks, especially when it comes down to eyes! So on weekends when I have the time, I love to wear new looks and new shade combinations..

Last night I was working and afterwards going out for a few drinks, meaning my makeup had to endure work AND the night to come. I opted for a golden/bronze eye. 

Firstly, I put a tiny amount of Benefit's "Stay, Don't Stray" primer on my lids, then coated them in Maybelline's Bronze on Bronze Color Tattoo. Then, I applied Urban Decay's "Easy Baked" all over my lid. I used Mac's "Cork" for the outer corner along with Frontcover's "Copper Coin". In the inner corner, also from Frontcover, I used "Moon Dust. Following this, I lined my eyes with a liquid liner, of which the brand has rubbed off, then I applied a few coats of "BADgal Lash" and Mac's "2 Lash". Using cellotape can help achieve a truly defined edge to eyeshadow and act as an eyeliner guide.


For my face, I firstly applied Maybelline's Dream Pure BB Cream and then Babyskin Pore Eraser on my T-zone. I then used Mac's Studio Sculpt foundation. I contoured my face with 17's Shimmer Bronzer (it is now discontinued) and used Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Pink Gold as a blush. Mac's Studio Careblend Powder was used to set the foundation. I'm currently using a No7 eyebrow pencil along with Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara, however I am not too keen on the pencil as it does not last very long so I looking for an alternative.


All of the products I have used are pictured below. Sadly, I am not too sure where you can purchase Frontcover's makeup other than the internet as I received mine as a gift a couple of years ago. I would defiantly recommend it if you can get your hands on it!!




Emily x

Share:

0 comments