LIP BALMS ARE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS

It has been a few days, I know, I am sorry. I was relaying on the 'schedule' aspect of blogger which obviously I cannot work. ANYHOW lip balms are important for summer..

I know a lot of people think that lip balms are for winter dry cracked lips, and in ways they are. We often forget that the sun can be very drying, too. My favourite high end option is from Benefit. Their new balms are really moisturising. This one is the Cha Cha Balm and is a lovely coral colour. For my American friends, I love the EOS balms. My favourite is the Blueberry one. The pink pot of joy is from Oriflame and is basically a prettier version of Vaseline. I, strangely?, use this for any cracked skin around my nose, too. Last, but by no means least, we have Lush's Lip Service which is amazing for on the go. It tastes and smells of lemons too. 

What do you use for kissable summer lips?

Share:

0 comments