PEDRO LOURENCO RUBY LIPSTICK

From Mac's Pedro Lourenco collection, I bring to you 'Ruby'...

If I had the money, I would buy every single one of my followers this beautiful lipstick.

The packaging alone is absolutely flawless. It is in the typical Mac style, but when you open it up there is this beautiful gold detailing and wow. The black is more matte than usual, with almost a velvet texture.

As for the colour is a stunning blue toned red. I've wanted a red lipstick for forever, but have been put off with them being too matte and drying. This one, however, is really moisturising and soft on the lips.

I still cannot express how much I am in love with this lipstick and how much you need one. If you have the opportunity to, get it. It is still available online here.

Emily x


follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments