MAC EYESHADOW TUTORIAL

I've been getting a lot of compliments on my eyes lately, on both IG and in person. What I am doing is pretty simple so here goes...

I always do my eyes before my foundation etc so that any fall out won't ruin my face makeup. The first thing I do, after I have primed my face, is conceal under my eyes and any blemishes/my nose and lightly run my concealer brush over my lids. Then, I use Mac's "All That Glitters" over my lid to brighten my eyes and get a full coverage block colour. I sweep "Embark" over the outer corner and crease to give some slight definition and make them look smokey. Using a flat sponge type brush to dabble "Flicker" in the inner corner to make my eyes pop. I line my eyes with Soap & Glory's Supercat Liner and add a baby flick. For my upper and lower water line I use Elizabeth Arden's Intrigue Eyeliner Pencil in 03 Sage and colour them in. During the day I only do this step on my upper water line so it is not too intense. I then run "Wedge" across my lower lash line and brow bone. For lashes, I use a mix between L'oreal's "Flutter Lash" and "Million Lash". 

And we are finished.

Emily x

Share:

0 comments