A MAC LIPSTICK FOR EVERY OCCASION


My love with MAC lipsticks started pretty late last year; simply as lipsticks had never been something I had bothered with. I now own a modest few, but these ones are my 'must haves'.


A lovely, almost red, fuchsia that looks fabulous against any skin tone. This is a perfect one if you're just starting to get into red lipsticks, as it is still a very daring colour. Beware, though, as this matte lipstick can leave lips feeling neglected if not given the correct care - before and after.

CYBER {BACK CENTER}
Behold, my favourite 'winter' lipstick. Again, this is a matte shade, but not as drying as All Fired Up. This gives the perfect vampy lips, and I cannot wait until September hits us so I can start using it again. Warning: not for a night out, believe me.

This is my go-to everyday nude lip, and I do not know where I would be without this gem. Although the colouring is rather subtle, with it being a cremesheen lipstick, is adds a lovely glow to the lips, leaving them feeling soft and cared for. Certainly one for lipstick beginners. 

Being a Cyber fan, it seemed only fitting to opt for a lighter purple lipstick for summer. When Lorde released this one, I knew it was the one for me. It is not matte like Cyber, nor as intense. It is the perfect sister lipstick for summer. 

Behold, the creme de la creme. I was like the cat with the cream getting this through the door. I received it along with Lorde's, as both collections are/were out together. This is the prettiest red I have seen in my life - my only regret is not picking up more of the collection.

What MAC lipsticks do you find 'key'?

Share:

0 comments