A LITTLE BIT OF A BEAUTY HAUL



Some of you will be aware that I have been on a spending ban, however I couldn't not pick up a few treats, right?

The first thing I picked up was the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1. I don't think I need to rave about this concealer as it is the best drugstore one. 

I have wanted a green concealer for a while; they are great for minimising the appearance of redness. So at only £1.99 this Natural Collection Corrector Stick; Green was a great one to try. This texture of the product is quite drying, however at such a low price it does the job while I am trialling it out. Also from Natural Collection, I picked up this eyeshadow duo in Mocha/Latte. I know YouTuber, Becca Rose, used this on her eyebrows for a very long time, so I thought I would give it a whirl on my hunt for the perfect brow product. 

Last weekend I was at the Chanel counter for a while having my eyebrows done, after half an hour the lady announced that the products I wanted for them were not in stock in my shades - typical, but saved me some money I suppose. I picked up this brow pencil from No7. It is in the shade black but is more of a dark brown and will do me fine in the meantime. 

Finally, last week I had my makeup done at Benefit. Sugarbomb was the blush that the lady used on me, and I instantly fell in love so had to pick it up. It is the perfect mix of pinks and oranges and looks so summery. 

What've you picked up lately?

Share:

0 comments