MAC BAMBOO; AN UNSUNG HERO



You may remember me receiving this eyeshadow, along with loads of other lovely bits and bobs, in my Beauty Swap with Marisol in July.

Bamboo is the most perfect neutral shade. It is perfect for an all over lid colour, as well as a subtle definer, and a transition colour. The texture of the shadow is buildable and blendable, so you can make it as deep or soft of a colour as you like. I have also found that you don't actually need a base when using Bamboo - it covers all the lines and imperfections on my lids all by itself, which is pretty impressive for any shadow! 

As well as the above, Bamboo is great on the brow arch when I have created a very dramatic eye look - especially for the night time. Little also goes a long long way!

Have you found an unsung Mac shadows?

Share:

0 comments