REVIEW: BENEFIT SUGARBOMB BLUSH


After my makeover with Madison, I purchased the Sugarbomb blush. I've used this none stop since.. 

For years I was never a blusher gal. I don't know whether it is because I am so pale and have never found the right colour or what, it is just something I have avoided. Over the past month or so I have accumulated a rather unhealthy array of beautifully packaged pink, orange and crimson blushes to grace my face. Even still, I have not found a blush I love for everyday and that is practical.

When Madison popped this beauty on my cheeks, I knew I had to have it. The packaging alone is so attractive for summer, and the colours swirl together to create this lovely, natural peachy colour (shown above). You could get away with wearing this everyday, or on its own even. It is also buildable, and if you want to focus more on one certainly colour - just dabble your brush in that section!

At £23.50, it is a little steep and may not be in reach of everyone's budget, but you do get what you pay for - plus a little brush and mirror, all in one handy compact.


SHOP THE POST:

Share:

0 comments