Literally Lush Lips


I am not stating ground breaking news when I mention how amazing the Lush Lip Scrubs are. I've accumulated a fair few over the past 6 months. 



The first one I ever bought was a green one, it was limited edition and contained popping candy, so of course that one did not last long. Soon after, I purchased a Popcorn one, and then a Bubblegum one, and then I received a Popcorn* one. They leave your lips feeling super soft, and revitalised - not to mention they taste great, and are easy to use on the go. 

About a month ago, I was sent a few bits from Lush, and Lip Service* was one of the items I received. This is great for sore, dry lips. It keeps them well moisturised, so is perfect for summer to create a barrier from the sun. As well as this, smells amazing and has a taste of orange and citrus. 

What do you use on your lips over summer?

Share:

0 comments