Beauty Gems of January


I can't believe that January is nearly over!? Where has the time gone?



The first thing I have been loving is the Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate palette, which I received in my haul here. It has such a wide range of colours that are so versatile to wear everyday no matter what the occasion. 

Another Makeup Revolution that I love, and have been reaching to everyday to satisfy my highlighting need is the Highlighter in Golden Lights. It's so pigmented and shimmery and such a steal at only £3. 

Mac's lippie in the shade Peach Blossom is an absolutely gorgeous pinky nude. As you can see, mine has been so loved it's nearly over. This would suit every skin tone, I believe, and is so creamy and pigmented. 

Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade is the only brow product I use and I reach for it every single day. Mine has lasted me months, and I definitely would recommend it. Although the price is pretty steep at £15, it's pretty justifiable for how long it lasts and how little you need. 

Last but not least is this gorgeous Louboutin nail polish in the shade Zermadame. It's such a gorgeous royal green, long wearing and looks well with everything. Read my full review here.

What're your favourites of this month?


Share:

0 comments