THE FAIRYTALE TAG

Copyright to WallSave©

A while ago Jennie posted this tag and asked everyone who read it to participate. The questions are too cute to give to a miss.. Here goes..

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Not I don't, however my boyfriend really has made my self confidence blossom.

Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I actually rarely sleep I think I'm nocturnal or an insomniac.. or both, maybe.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
Yes actually! I may be nearly 19 but my parents are still reaaaaly strict.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
I only like to be outside when it is really hot, any other time you will find me inside, tucked up, in bed. 

Copyright to PInterest©

Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
No I don't. I barely trust anyone at all. It takes a lot for me to full open up.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
I can be really gullible, especially when it comes to things about 'common' sense.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Honesty, a smile and a warm heart.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
I'd sacrifice as much as they would for me. Love is about give and take. 

Copyright to Disney©


The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
Anything that crawls.. Coffee..

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
The only plant I have is my boyfriend, I kid. I like have lilies in my room during summertime and orchids in the winter.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I don't, no. I would love a pet Hedgehog, or Hamster. And a pug.. Definitely a pug.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
Procrastinating.  I am so so bad at focusing on tasks that I need  to do.

Copyright to PInterest©


Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
For my family to be happy and healthy.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
Sometimes I act 'old' for my age, where other times immature. It really depends who I am with and the situation I am in.  

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
My boyfriend bought me a Pandora ring for Valentines Day. It is not the most expensive, nor extravagant, thing I own. But I appreciate how much time and effort he put in to getting the money for it.

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
I am VERY lazy when it comes to school work, again my procrastinating.  The only hard work I tend to do is my makeup and choosing what TV series to obsess over next.

Copyright to Wish©

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?
My boyfriend and my sister are my best friends. They're both my worlds. I don't know what I would do without them. I'd happily kill for my sister.

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
Very. Extremely.

Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
I believe only one quality is key to being a good parent: love.
As long as your child feels showered in love, I don't think you can go wrong.

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
I have recently begun disliking large parties. I personally  prefer small gatherings now I'm growing up.

Copyright to IMDB©

The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
YES. I am actually ashamed to be so materialistic, but dressing well is a form of good manners eyh.

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 
I never really thought of myself as brave. I've never been one to tackle my physical fears. However, some of the more emotional things I have got through perhaps do make me brave.

I tag you!

Emily x

Tags:

Share:

0 comments