THE SPRING TAG

Photo copyright to EOfDreams©

I found the Spring Tag on Zazie's Blog and just had to participate..


Do you change your makeup when spring arrives? If so, how?
I opt to change my eyeshadow from my typical browns to light pinks and coral shades. That and a little less foundation!

What is your favourite spring fragrance?
I adore Victoria, by Victoria Secret. It's such a light, fresh fragrance!


What's going to be your favourite accessory this spring?

I'm opting to buy a bright coloured handbag. All of mine are either dark brown or black. I shall do a post on it if I do.


What's going to be your most worn item of clothing this spring?
Probably a playsuit. I like them in winter with thick tights and ankle boots, but there's just something about sheer tights and ballet pumps that I prefer! Plus there are some lovely floral print ones about.


What are your top three favourite nail polishes?
I'd say Fiji, Essie // The Hurlingham, Nails Inc. // Monmouth Street, Nails Inc.       

 
Do you prefer pumps or sandals in spring?
Ballet pumps, like these, definitely! 

What's your favourite spring jacket?
I'm not really one to wear jackets. I personally prefer Mac coats or Kimonos. I don't really have a favourite!


I tag anyone who has not done it, but wishes to participate! 

Emily x

Tags:

Share:

0 comments