MISS GUIDED HAUL


I have had my eye on a lot of Miss Guided products this half term for SS14. Noting the free next day delivery and student discount, away I went..

I had been dying for a two piece for forever. The one I ended up getting was this baby blue, dogtooth one. The top is simple yet eye catching. It will look wonderful with the skirt, but also really lovely with blue jeans/shorts/white trousers. The possibilities are endless. At only £9.99 it is a bargain. The skirt, coming in at £14.99, is also such good quality! As well as completing the set, it will look wonderful with a white crop or three-quarter jumper.

The other dogtooth item was this skirt, again only £14.99. I decided not to get the matching top for this, and instead go for the other items I will later talk about. This is because I was not sure if the top would suit me, now I know I like it I may go back for it, however personally I feel that the skirt will look much better with a plain black crop or tee and an injection of colour.

Myself, I have never been a bodysuit fan. I have always found them irritating and a nuisance - especially upon going to the..er.. lavatory. This one, however, caught my eye. The back is really pretty and I thought it would team lovely with any plain skater skirt to add some detailing, whether it be day or night. It is also really comfortable to wear.

After seeing the AA off-the-shoulder crop tops on Emily's Instagram, I have been lusting for one. However, at £26, I was not sure if it would be worth it incase it did not suit me. So when I spotted this replica, I knew it was a must (plus the saving from the student discount kind of made it free by what I saved.. yes that is how my brain works). At only £6.99 I will be repurchasing it in other colours! It is so comfortable to wear and again, is very good quality.

This is my first shopping experience with Miss Guided and I am very very impressed. Because I ordered before 21:30 and spent over £40 (£56.45 to be exact with student discount), next day delivery was FREE! This morning I could not contain my excitement as I received a text from Miss Guided confirming my order would be with me today. As well as this, I was able to track my order too! Have you ever shopped with Miss Guided?

Emily x

Share:

0 comments