WHAT'S IN MY BAG


Lets face it, everyone loves a good nosey, so here's what I carry around with me on a day to day basis..


Make and Model?
My current handbag of choice is a Vivienne Westwood Chancery Bag. The model I have is actually discontinued, you can get this one, which is very similar (the only difference is the style of the logo). 



So, what is actually in my bag?
I always carry around a bottle of water with me and some sweeties. I'm prone to fainting, so I try to keep myself as hydrated as possible to try reduce this. As for the sweeties, always good for a sugar rush, if you're feeling peckish, or to keep your child sorry I mean, boyfriend quiet.


A small journal is always useful whether for noting down things I know I will forget, blog post ideas, etc. you get the picture! Obviously to go with this I always carry round a couple of pens.

I actually have two purses. The first, black, larger one if my main purse. It contains everything a purse should contain. The second, blue, smaller one is my 'change purse'. I always throw away loose change or it gets lost in the bottom of my handbag, so I purchased a purse in order to try and keep it all in one place. Also, I have a weird fear of having my purse stolen. I have an emergency £10 just incase anything happens, my train tickets (especially return ones so I don't loose it for the journey home!) and a spare house key. I am always forgetting my key so in here I keep one so I don't get locked out.

Now for all the girly bits, I always find loose hair bands/grips in the bottom of my bag that come in handy. Due to my weird smell obsession, I always carry a lot of scents about. Victoria's Secret have a wide range, starting at £13, that all smell divine for the daytime! When it gets later, or if I am going somewhere more important, I switch to Alien by Thierry Mugler. 

Elizabeth Arden's hand-cream is so moisturising and softening. It's really good in the winter for dry hands, but not too oily for in the summer. It is the perfect hand-cream. 

My skin is so dry and sensitive at times. I always carry around some Eurax cream to minimise itching and soreness, especially around my scalp. I take my foundation (Studio Sculpt by MAC) everywhere as I double it up as a concealer, and you never know when you're going to need some coverage! As well as my foundation, you never know when you're going to need to glam yourself up. For this, I love MAC's Cyber Lipstick. It's so different and eye catching, I adore it!  



My watch in the picture is by Michael Kors.

Emily x

Share:

0 comments