REVIEW; SLEEK FACE CONTOUR KIT IN LIGHT


There is no stopping me when it comes to contouring lately. I've been looking for the perfect drugstore combo, could this be the one?....

The Sleek Face Contour Kit RRP £6.50 is available in light, medium and dark. Being of a fair complexion, I opted for this in 'light', you can see swatches of the bronzer and highlighter to the left.

The bronzer is a lovely matte brown, with absolutely no shimmer. I have been looking for a shimmerless drugstore bronzer for forever, and have had little success, so you can imagine my delight at discovering this. The colour is actually perfect for my complexion too. It looks really lovely by applying with a RT Contouring Brush and then using a Beauty Blender or a Stippling Brush to blend it out. The contour effect given is not OTT, cakey or muddy.

The highlighter is a really subtle pinky creamy colour. This does have a little shimmer, but this is always expected for a highlight and again, isn't OTT like some drugstore highlighters can be. You can easily get away with this everyday. It is more of a skin colour than being a bright white or harsh pearly colour, making it buildable and great for anyone just starting out with highlighting. This looks fab applied with a Fan Brush or a powder brush and blending it out, again.


Remember girls, blending is key. 


All in all, this will be a staple product in my makeup bag this summer. Due to the compact holding both a highlighter and a bronzer, it'll hold a place in my holiday makeup bag. You go Sleek, you go.

Emily x

Share:

0 comments