MY ESSENTIALS

Copyright to Polyvore©

For my first post, I thought what better way that to show/tell you about the things I simply cannot function without to help you get to know me better! So I'll just jump straight in....

I am obsessed with smells. I have to carry around with me at least to mists/perfumes all the time. I have a huge phobia of have body odour, or disgusting smells lingering on me. My favourites at the minute are as pictured above and consist of Alien by Thierry Mugler, priced at £50; Victoria by Victoria Secret, priced at £58; and the Midnight Mists, £13, also by Victoria Secret. Sadly, the one I am currently using has been discontinued, but alternatives are available here.

In keeping with cosmetics, I have a few 'must haves' that make my life, in my eyes, complete. Firstly, every girl needs a good foundation. I recommend Mac's Studio Sculpt. I'm rather pale, so mine is in nc15. At £25 I think this is worth the money. In keeping with beauty is Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara (phew a mouthfull!). It's only £5 and instantly makes eyebrows look fuller, and natural too! My go-to mascara has to be Benefit's BADgal Lash priced at £17.50.

Moving onto jewellery, I always wear my Michael Kors watch on my left. I am unsure on pricing and where it was purchased from as it was a Christmas gift however there are many designs on their webpage. On my right wrist, I always wear my Pandora bracelet, which was another VERY generous birthday present from my best friend. It consists of the "my princess" charm (£40) that my friend bought me, an "18th" charm (£25) and two "heart" clips (£50 each). Also from Pandora, I have the heart chain ring,  £35, and the flower ring, £35, both of which I wear on a daily basis. Another ring I wear is one that was given to me by my grandma on my 18th birthday. It's a simple circular diamond one. I have no clue how much it is worth and don't want to know. My final jewellery 'must' are Vivienne Westwood earrings. I think they look so classy with any outfit. My go-to pair are these stunning simple silver pair in the Mini Bas Relief collection, £70.

Also from Vivienne Westwood, I cannot live without my Melissa pumps. My favourite pair are the white ones from the Spring 2013 collection. They are priced between £80-£120 per pair but are the comfiest shoes ever!! My final Viv must-have is my simple, yet oh-so classy black bag. The one I pictured was a Christmas gift and is not current season, however they are plenty of other alternatives here.

Some girls are all-for leggings, but thats just not me! Personally, I would not be able to live without black skin-tight jeans. At the moment my favourites are these Topshop MOTO skinnies. Whether it's to dress up or dress down, these will do the job!

Emily x

Share:

0 comments