MAC EDITION; WHAT IS IN MY TRASH #1

If only all my rubbish looked this good..

So over the past month or so I have been HEAVILY reliant on powders as my foundation is rather dewy. I decided to give Mac's Studio Careblend in "medium plus" a try and Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "medium plus" and "light plus". I don't want to go into too much detail about these products as I will shortly be doing a "War of the Powders" post. The Studio Careblend is a thicker powder that offers more coverage, where the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is more of a light, build-able powder.

Another product I decided to try from Mac this month was their Eyebrow pencil in "Stud". At £13 I thought the pencil was a bargain, especially for Mac and compared to most high-range eyebrow products. However, I don't think I will be 'scrimping' again. The eyebrow pencil itself only lasted me about three weeks as I found I needed to use ALOT of it through out the day as it kept wearing off! I don't really recommend this, however the colour was of a good shade for me.

What eyebrow products do you prefer?

Emily x

Share:

0 comments