TRAVELLING 2013

As my mum has just informed me we have, finally, booked our main holiday for this year (a two week RCC around the Mediterranean Ocean!), I thought it appropriate to look back at places I was lucky enough to visit last year..

Norway


The first place we visited, in summer for our main holidays, was Norway. At first, I was really cautious about the holiday - a week sailing round Norway didn't really seem appealing to me. However, the scenic views were simply sensational!! Although to weather wasn't boiling, the picturesque scenery more than made up for it. Plus, the RC did not fail to deliver on the beautiful standard of the boat!






Ibiza


In October half term, we opted for somewhere a lot sunnier, and jumped on a plane to Ibiza! We went at the end of the season, so it was a little chiller, however it was still warmer than England and perfect for some relaxing!!


Emily x

Share:

0 comments