WEEKLY CATCHUP

I hope everyone had a lovely week! I really didn't want my blog to become impersonal, so here is a quick catch up of what I've been doing!

Obviously through the week I had the joys of Sixth Form. Because my exams are fast approaching, I have been so bogged down with work and essays and revision! I've been so stressed out, I am so glad I've had my wonderful family and boyfriend supporting me otherwise I don't know what I'd have done!

In better news, I've finally decided that for my firm choice of University I'll be going to Lincoln. I'm really psyched about this, it's the only thing focusing on passing my exams so I can get to go to the University.

On Saturday, Michael and myself took one of his younger siblings out for lunch. The weather was lovely, for once, so we were able to walk into town ! Harvey may only be four, but he certainly knows how to throw a good punch too, as the boys played with his "Boxing for Beginners" set. We have also invested in a GameCube to keep at my house to keep my boyfriend entertained and so he doesn't miss his darling XBox. 

Sunday, being Mother's Day, I visited both sets of my grandparents then took my wonderful mother out for lunch, the food was fabulous and the cakes were huge! To finish my weekend I'm now going to have a relaxing bath and reread John Green's 'The Faults in Our Stars', which is released as a film in June!

How was your week?

Share:

0 comments