JEWELLERY EDIT

I wear quite a bit of jewellery, and there are some key pieces I could not go a day without, so here is what I go for..

For my fingers I wear quite a lot of rings. The four, yes four, I wear everyday at the moment are simple and delicate. I always get compliments when I wear them. On the middle finger of my left hand I wear this Pandora Flower ring. This was bought as my Valentines gift from my wonderful boyfriend. On my right hand I wear the other three rings. My index finger holds this Pandora Heart ring that my cousin purchased for my 18th birthday {both Pandora rings £35}. I love it dearly. On the ring finger of my left hand, also, I wear two rings from the company Spinning Silver. I love how timeless and classic their rings are. You can wear them alone, or stack them to make them look even more beautiful. The two I wear together are the single pink heart one (161-00) and larger clear jewelled one (178-04). The start at £20 each and go up to £209, really you can pay what you like.


For my wrists I have two key pieces. Starting on my left wrist I wear my beloved Michael Kors watch. I got mine from Beaverbrooks, but honestly now I would say subscribe to Secret Sales (see this post) and check those emails girl! They have some amazing sales on and Michael Kors watches often are on there with 70% off! My right wrist holds my Pandora bracelet. I have two Pave Heart clips, a My Princess Tiara Pendant and an 18th Birthday charm.




For my ears I'm a girl, as a consequence I own a hell of a lot of earrings. Two pairs I cannot live without are my Vivienne Westwood ones. Being a Viv-oholic I own the classical Mini Bas Relief ones as these are just so gorgeous and timeless. Now, a few seasons back Viv released these bad boys in purple and I will never ever understand why on earth they were limited edition but whatever, I was able to get them so I am happy!


When I am not at school, I opt for a simple necklace that matches the earrings I have gone for. So, this would be the Mini Bas Relief Pendant and the Diamante Heart Pendant but, again and annoyingly for links, in purple.

Emily x

Share:

0 comments