THE STATEMENT EARRINGS

Revision again, sigh.. Everything I seem to be doing is A-level relevant and I feel I am neglecting my blog so very much. I thought I would quickly share with you these bad boys..

AQ/AQ is a small boutique in London that sells some of the most amazing clothes and jewellery I have ever come across. Their online store has some really pretty clothes for a range of occasions. Although the items are a little pricey, the products are of a high quality and have been seen on the likes of Vicky Pattison.

I should say now that once their products are gone - they really are gone. There is a limited amount of stock on most of the items from AQ/AQ due to it being a small, independent company. These earrings were a gift from one of my fabulous best friends. They really do make a statement and are perfect for nights out and summer. You can check out their jewellery collection here

Emily x

follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments