REVIEW; SOAP AND GLORY KICK ASS CONCEALER


Soap and Glory is one of those stalls in boots I always just walk past. I've never taken a double look at their products mainly because I associate the brand with body cleansing products. This week, on my 3 for 2 haul, I picked up the 'Kick Ass Concealer'.

The claim:
"Soap & GloryKick Ass Concealer is a three - piece flaw camouflaging kit that includes an amazing undereye brightening concealer, and 'on the spot' as-you-need-it complexion concealer, and a weightless transparent setting powder"


The Kick Ass Concealer was on my hit list as soon as I walked in. I had seen Gabby talk about it on her channel and thought I would give it a try. The packaging is beautiful. It comes boxed and the black, gold and pink screams "buy me". It is really nice and compact, so it is a good one to just chuck into you bag. As well as this, it is so easy to open, without it opening in your bag by accident in the mean time. You're not having to tug and pull and snap a nail in the process. On the inside of the lid there is a small round mirror which is, also, perfect for on the go. Regarding packaging, you could not wish for more. It is fun and girly. The compact itself holds an eye-brightening product, a face concealer and even some transparent powder and a little sponge.

The eye brightening product is amazing! The salmon shade counteracts any redness to eliminate it. As well as this, it makes my puffy "I stayed up late revising" eyes seem a lot less "puffed" and calmer. It certainly does what it says here. As for the concealer, I had little hope. Most concealers tend to go on really well and then the minute you try to blend away the edges or powder over it, it dissolves. For the first hour, I was really impressed with this product. It went on flawlessly and was not too dark for my pale face. It also looked really natural and covered well. It did not particularly crease, more separate. I do find myself having to touch it up quite a bit throughout the day, which thankfully is not hassle. I have only used the transparent powder a handful of times for touch ups. At the minute I am loving the glow I get from using the Bourjois Java Rice loose setting powder (I will review this later in the week) so haven't wanted to use anything else. From what I have experienced so far, it is the perfect little powder.

For £10, especially while on 3 for 2, I would defiantly recommend picking up this product. 

Emily x

Share:

0 comments