THE PERFECT SUMMER BLUSHER | NARS NEW ORDER

let's ignore my smashed palette.. 

The weather is finally starting to pick up and as a result, it is making me want to litter my face in pink and peach colours. This is my 'must have' summer blush..

The Nars Highlighting Blush in the shade New Order is simply stunning. Although there have been many negative reviews about the product, I for one, cannot express my love for it. The colour is a really gorgeous pale, blue-toned pink that is full of gold and silver shimmer.

I found that the product is really pretty on the skin. It is not too pigmented so looks a lot more of a natural colour on the skin. The shimmer in the product really makes my cheekbones look a lot more defined, and making it shin beautifully in the sun. This makes it super girly and reminds me of something a Disney Princess would wear to get that magical glow.

While the shimmer may look amazing, like many shimmer-based products the glitter particles do stray a little. But, I am yet to find a shimmer product where this doesn't happen, so I'm not too peeved. I have found that it is based to apply it over a gel based foundation, such as Mac's Studio Sculpt, so the particles stick to the moisture in the foundation. I don't think that the product would work well with matte bases or dry skin types plainly because of this. As well as looking stunning on cheekbones, I think this would make a gorgeous lid colour too for eyes.


Emily x

follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments