AN ODE TO THE LACIE


Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am talking about the Victoria Secret lacie...

Now, first things are first, just look at the colour. VS offer a stunning range of colours and desgins on their lacies, so there is something to suit everyone. Near enough every design comes with a matching bra, but today I am talking about the panties. 

The thing I love most about the lacie is there quality. The material is so soft and is not irritating like some cottons and silks can be. As well as this, I have had some of these panties a while now, and I have not had a problem with fraying lace or anything like that which is a really good thing. Most of the lacies I have, have a beautiful thick band of lace flowers at the top, and this continues across the panty. The zebra print one one is cotton but just as comfortable! 

Now, they're a little pricy, retailing at £12 a pair {I think..}, but VS often have some amazing offers on, such as 3 for £27, or even 5 for £20 sometimes. Plus right now they have a sale on, so what are you waiting for?! 

There is honestly nothing better than the feeling of nice underwear, and anyway, you wouldn't buy expensive foundation and put it on a cheap base, so why but expensive clothes over cheap underwear? They're worth a try girlies...

Emily x

Share:

0 comments