TV SERIES I LOVE

Copyright: princessjuicyt

Revision can become tedious. If, like me, you can't revise in silence, a movie in the background can be good. I find that TV Series are helpful (strangely), and at an approx running time of 45 minutes, they are perfect lengths for estimates little breaks..

I cannot revise in silence, it is hell. Music is frustrating, especially if something comes on that you don't want to listen to, or if it brings back too many memories. Here are my top five TV series for revising. All that is left for you to do is grab those notes, a glass of detox water, some snacks and away you go..

90210

This is a golden oldie but I love it so much. It is an American teen dramam series that is based in Beverly Hills. Of course, it is full of drama and twists, whilst not being too intense. It consists of 5 seasons.

Orange is the New Black

Again, another series based in American. This is a comedy that follows a young female's prison experiences. There are two seasons out, with a third being filmed as I speak. It is hilarious as well as being eye opening.

Geordie Shore

I'm guessing most of you have seen this, or most of it, so may be bored of it. It's just a really light-hearted, funny programme that doesn't require a lot of attention.

Inbetweeners

If you haven't watched any of the Inbetweeners, I am judging you. You can buy this anywhere for about £8, and it is available on 4OD (I think..).

Ex On the Beach

This is the newest programme on the list. You might be best recording this to watch it in full as it is still airing as we speak, but again it is funny and needs little attention.

But I don't have Netflix/Sky?

In no way here am I saying go out and illegally stream them. It is naughty. But if you really are stuck this website is a gem for near enough every single series, including the ones I've mentioned.

What TV series have you hooked?
Oh, and good luck lovlies!

Emily x

Share:

0 comments