ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

As you've probably noticed, I am adoring pink at the minute. It is so so girly and summery. Here are a few of my favourites at the moment...

Lips

Splurge:
From Mac we have two darling lipsticks in the shades "All Fired Up" (a matte fuchsia pink) and "Peach Blossom", which is a creme sheen nude pink.
Save:
The Revlon Colorburst in Hot Pink looks lovely over any lipstick to add moisture and glitz, while looking fabulous on its own for a pop of colour.

Cheeks

Splurge:
I love love love Nars blush in New Order. This has been slated a hell of a lot but I love it for colour, highlighting and even eyeshadow.
Save:
Topshop's creme blush is very very new to me. I've only used it once or twice, but am loving the shade Flush for those days where I want a natural blush.
Due to New Order being a blush/highlight, I threw in a highlighter to go with the Topshop blush. High Beam by Benefit is an absolute gem - plus you can pick it up in the miniature kits in Boots for £10 along with two other products.

Exciting news guys: giveaway coming soon!

Emily x

Share:

0 comments