BIRCHBOX; JUNE EDITION

This month I have gone a bit 'box' cray cray. You may have already read my YBD and Glossybox reviews, so here is my third and final June box: the Birchbox... PS scroll to the bottom for an amazing offer!


BEAUTY BLENDER + BLENDER CLEANSER SOLID RRP £26
I am so happy I received this! I have always wanted to try the blender but the price is pretty extorciante compared to high street ones, that just have not made the cut. With my stippling brush giving up on me this month, this will be put to the test. I hope it lives up to it's expectations - I will keep you all updated!

OPI NAIL LACQUER - BRAZIL COLLECTION RRP £11.95 {for set of three}
Again, I was happy with this product. I love the vibrant yellow, it will be perfect for summer! OPI are not really a 'new' brand to me, this is a polish I regularly use and it is the polish used at my salon. I love the quality of the polishes and they seem to last a significantly long time compared to others.

CAUDALIE VINOPERFECT SPF15 DAY PERFECTING FLUID RRP £38
It is only 58 days until I go on my cruise this year, so anything SPF is straight up catching my attention and will be put to use. This little sample will be great popped into my handbag for when we get off of the boat, or even great to bring down to the deck as an extra. Of course, I would recommend a much higher SPF initially, but for top ups, this is great.

NAOBAY BODY RADIANCE LOTION RRP £14
This is also a rather large and impressive size for a sample. This is another lotion I am going to keep in my handbag for those 'you never know' times. I have really dry skin and it can be really irritating. It is also noticeable so I like to keep something with me for when it starts to get out of hand. If anyone else suffers from really dry itchy skin, though, I would highly recommend Eurax for your face. It is so soothing and works a treat.

THEBALM HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? CHEEK + LIP CREAM RRP £26 {for palette}
I did want to try this product when I saw it in last months BB, however this was a sample promoted for LAST month?! So a product on THIS months list should have surely replaced this?! But whatever, the sample is pretty stingy to say it is supposed to be for cheek and lips. Nevertheless, I will try it and get back to you.

LIFESTYLE EXTRA BRAZIL-INSPIRED KEYRING
This is pretty cute, you go BB.

OFFER YOU CANNOT MISS
If you sign up now to receive the World Cup themed BB, use the code BBXBEAUTYGEEK to get £5 off and free postage, making your first box only £7.95!

As an added bonus, CLICK HERE to receive 50 BB points when you subscribe. This is worth £5 in the BB shop, so essentially you are receiving £10 as a total of these two offers.

Emily x 

follow me over on Bloglovin'

Share:

0 comments