GLOSSYBOX; JUNE EDITION

So as well as YBD, this month I decided to give Glossybox and Birchbox a try. I am still waiting for my Birchbox, but on better news look what arrived this morning!...


NAIL GIRLS 3-IN-1 BASE/TOPCOAT & STRENGTHENER 
My nails are really thin, so I am so excited to see if this makes a difference. This was my only sample sized product but was still a decent size. The RRP for 15ml is £13.50 so I will have to see if this lives up to its pricey tag. 

TEEEZ TREND COSMETICS FLAT STIFF BRUSH RRP $19
I am one of those girls that cannot leave my house without something on my eyelids. Whether it be a sweep of this or a contour of that, I cannot simply go without. This brush will be put to good use by me probably every single day. It is a natural hair brush, which is new to me, as I am used to synthetic so I am looking forward to see how this compares.

L'OREAL PARIS VOLUME MILLION LASHES RRP £10.99
This is one of my holy grail mascaras so I am so so so so happy to have received this. Actually, I've only spotted this is my box alone on Instagram so I am feeling pretty lucky to have got this gem. I'll do a comparison post on this and the Flutter Lash mascara is anyone is interested.

SO SUSAN COSMETICS CONCEALER QUAD RRP £20
I had never heard of So Susan so did the school girl error of googling. A lot of bad reviews came up on the products so I wasn't too sure what to expect. I swatched the concealers quite quickly and found them quite tough to actually work with even though it was just a swatch. The packaging is also really flimsy and does not scream "I am expensive". I have no doubt in my mind that if I drop it, it will smash. Plus, it opens really easy which would be a risk for the product messing up my makeup bag. I think for the price tag you could definitely get a lot lot better for your money, but hey ho.

RITUALS QI GONG SPRAY RRP £3.50
Let's be honest, there isn't a lot you can say about antiperspirant. It smells lovely and I am sure it will come in handy chucked in my handbag.

Overall, I am really impressed with my first ever Glossybox and cannot wait to see what is in store for July! The total value of the box is just over £50, which is a total steal at only £12.95.

Have you ever ordered a Glossybox? 

Emily x

Share:

0 comments