LUSH GOODIES GALORE

Every girl I know loves a good pamering session, and where better to go than Lush?! Here are some fab products to leave you feeling amazing...

ITS RAINING MEN SHOWER GEL* RRP £4.50
This shower gel is the most moisturising one I have ever tried. It smells deliciously of honey. Because of the anaesthetic in it, it make skin feel really smooth and healthy.

THE GODMOTHER* RRP £3.10
Perfect for hands, this soap is truly enchanting with its powerful smells and beautiful colours. It iswell loved in the bathroom and in the kitchen (even by my father!), as a gift or for oneself.  

BLACK STOCKINGS* RRP £7.95
My go-to instant self tanner. It casts a beautiful bronzing over the skin that is not too intrusive. An added bonus is that is does not have that disgusting self tanner smell. All you have to do is rub the stick over when you want to be bronzed and blend it in. You go, Lush!

LIP SERVICE* RRP £5.75
I'm not a Vaseline girl, it does nothing for me and I cannot get into the tins! This one is fantastic for on the go moisture and is colourless on the lips. 

POPCORN LIP SCRUB* RRP £5.50
Mmm my favourite! The Bubblegum one has always been a love of mine, but something about this Popcorn one makes the lip scrub even more exciting. I love this for both winter chapped lips, and tired summer lips. 

Emily x

Share:

0 comments