Empties


This photo displays some serious empty lots of packaging. From Chanel to Anastasia, this is probably my entire face. Let's see what we have here...

 

Top left we have the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (£15) in dark brown. I love love love love this product and will definitely be repurchasing. According to my Beauty Bay account, I bought this back in August. I've a teeny bit left, so nearly 5 months of usage for an everyday product is very good going. The brush is still in amazing condition. 

The little navy and gold tube top right was a sample of the Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus. It normally retails for £19. Although I did see some benefit when using this product, I don't think I would pay the retail price for what it is. You can use this as an eyebrow gel too, but again, not worth £19 to me. I'll happily take another sample, but I won't be buying. 

Duo Lash glue has been my go-to glue for a good few months now. This tube has lasted me a good few months and I will definitely be repurchasing. It makes lashes a lot easier to apply. 

Chanel's Soleil Tan De Chanel retails at £32. I bought this because I had my tax rebait, and was splashing my cash on makeup  -- of course! This has really been hit and miss for me. Somedays I love it, others I hate it. I still have a little left so I have time to make my mind up about it properly. In all honesty, I think I'll be leaving this until I build up points or summer. 

My trusty Mac Studio Fix Fluid is in shade NC20. I love the courage it gives me, especially in summer. Personally, I have never had any problems with my skin: if anything it has made it better. Definite repurchase. 

Another Anastasia product on my empty list is the Cream Contour Kit in Light. This is the old version. It's quite surprising how I bought both Anastasia products at the same time, and both have chose to end on me and the same time. I will repurchase this - it's great for concealing even when I am not contouring. 

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer is again something I bought on a whim. I'm two ways about this. While everyone else seems to love it, I'm just not sure. Sometimes it goes orange, sometimes it goes cakey, sometimes it goes great. But at £23 I need something I consistently love. 

All in all I think my trash shows I have chosen well over the last few months. There are no products I hate to the point where I will never purchase again, and I am happy to use every last bit of them all up. 

Love always, Emily. 

Share:

0 comments