Kiko "Drama" and Haul



Kiko thoughts and opinions, and why I will never order online again. 

First of all, lets just get my rant out there. I ordered from Kiko on the 29th December with 3-4 day delivery. Baring in my Christmas, after a week I emailed the company. After two weeks, I emailed again. I never received a reply. Thankfully, my order came on the 14th January, however I will never order from them again. They never bothered to let me know any details regarding my order. What if it never came?!

Moving on...

For the face..... I ordered a range of products after reading reviews and watching various other haul videos. The first thing I ordered was the Unlimited Foundation in shade 05. It was half price, and is definitely the wrong shade for me. I'll try it again when I have a tan and report back. For highlighting, I picked up the Cream Radiance Highlighter in Twilight Gold. I prefer this as a highlighting base as its a cream so good for adding powder on top. Too much of this can look silly, though, so be wary! One thing I don't understand is why it is a ball. Like I'm not gna play tennis with it, am I?? It just makes it hard to use. The final "face" product I selected was the Moon Dust Face Powder in 02. This was purely a packaging buy as I don't really enjoy using blush. I think I'll use this more in summer but we will see!

For the eyes..... The Kiko Liquid Intense Eyeliner was from the Rebel Romantic collection in the shade brown. This is great for when I don't specifically want sharp in your face black eyeliner. It's highly pigmented and takes a lot of scrubbing to get off. The only thing I don't like about this is the fact the tip is so hard. It sometimes rubs the eye liner off instead of building it up. I also picked up this Perfect Eyes Duo Highlighter Pencil. I prefer the cream, "yellow" end to the "pearl" end. But this does work really well and blends so lovely. 

For the lips..... This Pencil Lipgloss really intrigued me. Then, after seeing Paige Gill rave about it I had to add Natural Pink 08 to my basket. It's really wearable and I've been wearing it most days since it arrived. Definitely going to be picking up more of these for the sake of around £4!



Share:

0 comments