Makeup Revolution Haul


 Okay so I was not going to post today, but after three weeks of waiting look what arrived!! 


The first Makeup Revolution palette was actually gifted to me by my grandma. It was the "Run Boy Run" eyeshadow palette. I actually love it so much I reach for it everyday now - disregarding my Mac palette. 

One of my favourite YouTubers, Paige Gill, uses a lot of their products in her videos and therefore she was my main influence for purchasing more. Overall, using the discount "youtubegift", my order came to £24 which is absolutely amazing value!

I first picked up the Ultra Blush and Contour Palette (Golden Sugar) as it looked beautiful on her video! Blush is not really a product I go to buy, I prefer bronzers and highlights. The palette contains 8 baked blushes. In my opinion two look more like highlights, four blushes, and two contour shades. The palette is contained in sleek black packaging that feels really sturdy.

The Iconic Pro 1 Palette is said to be a dupe of the the Urban Decay Naked 1. Personally, I don't own the UD Palette, so I can't really comment. The shades are really neutral and look like they could be used every single day. Again, the packaging feels really sturdy and expensive.

One product that really disappointed me with the packaging was one of the I "heart" Makeup Blushing Hearts in Goddess of Faith. Clearly this is a dupe of the Two Faced packaging. I hope the product is a lot better than it's cheap cardboard box. 

After picking up one of the Stila eye foils, I wanted to try Makeup Revolution's dupe to see if I could justify a £31 difference. Yep. You read that correctly. It looks identical to Stila's. Lets just wait and see how it compares!

I think the beauty world is going glow-mad in 2016 already. I picked up another highlighting product. This was the Golden Lights highlighter. This packaging does look cheap, but again I'm not going to judge before I try it!

I "heart" Makeup I Heart Chocolate was another eyeshadow palette is a dupe of the "Two Faced Chocolate Bar". Before I fork out for that, I figured why not try out the cheaper alternative. 

Have you bought anything from Makeup Revolution lately?


Share:

0 comments